I miss my SO today because______

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss my SO so much today because,

all the love songs and pictures and videos in the world, they are no substitute for her. I just miss her.

Comment

I miss him today because he's been busy and hasn't had much time to talk.

Comment

I miss my SO today because I can't sleep and if I was in his arms there would be no problem. Only good thing about having a 6 hour time difference is that he'll be awake soon so maybe we'll text 😊

Comment

Originally posted by Honour View Post
          I find here is better than any journal ever could be for me lol.
          Same here for me lol

Comment

I miss him today because I won't be able to visit him in 3 weeks, and I don't know when I'll see him next. It might be more than 6 months until I see him again in the worst case.
            He said he will do his best for our next visit to happen as soon as possible but I don't want to get my hopes up. So I'll wait and see. But god, I miss him so much.

Comment

I miss him today because...
              I wish I got to talk to him more, but at the same time, I am so proud of him for all that he does and I love him so much, that I am more than willing to put up with everything.
              It also doesn't help that I'm beating myself up because I cannot believe he called me and I was asleep and didn't get to answer!!!
              "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Originally posted by Unconditional View Post
                I miss him today because...
                I wish I got to talk to him more, but at the same time, I am so proud of him for all that he does and I love him so much, that I am more than willing to put up with everything.
                It also doesn't help that I'm beating myself up because I cannot believe he called me and I was asleep and didn't get to answer!!!
                I am confused, I thought I just read a blog post that you broke up?

Comment

Originally posted by Ahava View Post
                  I am confused, I thought I just read a blog post that you broke up?
                  A long story. but basically long story short- The guy I was in a relationship with when I came back here- we broke up, yes. Soon after I got in touch with my then ex ( and now SO), and we got back together soon after.
                  "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

That was quick

Comment

I miss him lots today because he's been working 12 hour shifts to get me moved there, which means we can't skype at all for a few days this week.. We're used to skyping daily..
                      Met online: Somewhere before the summer of 2012.
                      Mutual interest: june, july 2012.
                      Official:August 2012.
                      Current status: Engaged, plans for me to move to the USA, figuring out K-1 forms etc.

First met: I visited him in VA, USA. Jan 7th 2014.
                      Second time:Kind of still first, he came back to Belgium with me, January 23rd 2014.
                      Third time: He came back to Belgium on October 20th 2014.
                      Plans: Moving to the USA and getting married end of 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahava View Post
                        That was quick
                        Indeed it was..

Comment

I miss him today because of almost everything. I'm not keeping up at work, I'm not keeping up at home, I'm not getting enough sleep, or eating well. Just physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted and could really use the support having him here in person would bring. I feel so close to running out of steam
                          Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
                          First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

I miss him today because my app is telling me, that it's been 158 days since I last saw his handsome face. Just missing his presence so much.

Comment

I miss him today because we had a silly fight last night.... and he's not here this morning. And I just want to talk to him and make things right. I hate fighting with him.
                              ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
                              Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
                              First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
                              Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
                              Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
                              Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

I miss him today because I haven't heard from him since Friday. I wish he didn't have to work so much. I want to talk with him more.

Comment

Working...
                                X