No announcement yet.

I miss my SO today because______

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss him today because even though he's off today and tomorrow I can't speak with him because he has court in the morning, meaning he'll be up for more than 24 hours with no sleep

Comment

I miss him because he brings out the joyful side of me. It was something I lost years ago when I got sick, and have still not found it again even since I've mostly recovered. The only place I really find it is with him. It is such a joy.

Comment

I miss him because I couldn't go with him to work today
        I got up early and cooked him breakfast before he left though. Left a note in the lunch I made him, I hope he finds it

Comment

I miss my SO today because I haven't gotten to see him smile at all between school and work. He has a beautiful smile and there should never be a day when he can't show it.

Comment

I miss her today because texting and talking on the phone isn't the same. I miss being close to her.

Comment

I miss him today because he fell asleep during our late night Skype call last night, and watching him sleep just made me wish I could cuddle up in his arms and sleep with him. I know I have never been physically with him yet.... But I still miss him. And I wish I didn't have to watch him sleep so sweet and peacefully, through a screen.
              ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
              Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
              First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
              Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
              Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
              Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

I miss him today because he is too busy handling things for others (that aren't his responsibility) and now he's barely contacted me due to it.
                To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I miss him today because our bed is so big when he isn't home....
                  sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

I miss him so much because we were supposed to meet in a week but my visa got refused
                    I miss him all the time but today it hurts too much.

Comment

I miss him today because I just want to take care of him. I'm worried that he's over doing it.

Comment

Working...
                      X