No announcement yet.

LDR problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck, mine is coming next month too. I'm hoping she is staying this time for good if everything goes as planned. I am also grateful for this forum. It's nice to feel like theres a community on there that understand what we're going through, despite our other differences. Darladee, we're both on the same timing how exciting.

Comment

You are right I too draw comfort knowing there many like us. I pray everything goes according to schedule. I know you must be feeling all kind of butterflies enjoy it.

Comment

Update he is not coming in January I am so sad. He has yet explain why. He text me now which is a positive note I miss hearing his voice used to make my day. He asked me to come and visit so I booked a flight for valentine weekend. I am so scared. I am afraid I will deeper connected after we share weekend. I don't know what intimacy will do for out relationship. I do know he loves me vert much. I am so confused when he text I don't know what say. I wish he would just share what the problem is. I don't sleep or eat much. I feel so betrayed because I have been so upfront and honest.

Comment

Relax. Closing the distance is not always so straightforward. He wants to meet you and you managed to organize a visit one month from now. He might feel it is easier to tell you about the situation in person. He has not pertrayed you, he has been busy and the two of you are meeting again soon. If you can organize a Skype season he might give you some clues about the situation. Try to deal with your own grief and to be generous about him not being Superman, but an ordinary human being who, like you, recently had a lot on his mind.
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

The last time I saw was at out high school graduation class of 80. I been friends on Facebook since 2009. We started getting serious last year in September. I never looked at him romantically. We chatted but not lot I was married and he was habitation with a woman. You are he does have a lot on his mind.

Comment

Can anybody help me get my SO to open up to me. I got text that he is going through some problems at home but he fail to tell me what kind of problems. I want to be a friend too not just a future wife. Communication is the key to our relationship, and he agrees but still don't discuss his problems. I told him when he is sad I am sad. I feel helpless all I can do is pray but I don't know what I am praying for.

Comment

You can't make another person open up if they are not ready. If it was your best friend saying she didn't want to talk, would you still force her? Or would you just hug her and say: girl I think aboout you? Be nice to your guy. If you want to be his friend, respect him. Let him be alone to think, and when he is open to it, give him a virtual hug and a virtual beer and make him laugh over Skype. I realize you want to care for him, but respect his space. The time will come where he will talk more freely with you, but first he needs to know that you also have it in you to leave him be.
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Thank you for your reply you are right.

Comment

Today is a bad day for me really missing my SO we still don't talk on the much but I accept that. He has not yet explained why he is not moving here with me. I am going to visit him next month, I should be happy but I am not. Our communication is just texting. I would do anything just to hear his voice. I know he loves me. I would like to to discuss things on the phone with him. I will not call him due to he don't call back. I don't want go visit and he don't see me. I just needed to vent tonight. Once I visit him, things don't change I will have to move on. I can't wait for him to decide if they want a life with me. I get so lonely at night.

Comment

My wild guess would be that it simply was not that easy to turn his whole life around to move with you after having been romantically involved for less than 6 months. You are very set on closing the distance, which is fine, exept you have to grow some patience. Why can't you wait? Have a heart to heart phone call, or talk things over for real on your visit.

I have not seen my SO in almost 2 months and the next 2 weeks I will not talk to him much because he is visiting his family before he comes to visit. We have discussed very loosely how we might close the distance with him moving to me to work, but any real discussion would include an actual employer, enough room and also a plan on how we will stay in a long distance relationship with his family for the rest of our lives.

Comment

Update my SO called me and we talked a long time. He explained everything to me. He still wants move with me. I am so happy we cleared that up. I just need to be patience. I will see him in 15 days. I know I will be in tears and so will he when I leave. I want to thank everybody for their advice. I tend to make something out of nothing.

Comment

So glad you both talked and are seeing one another soon !!! All the best!!

Comment

Thank you I am excited and nervous.

Comment

Glad it worked out

Comment

Thank you I thought he did not want to be together. No communication makes my mind think a lot things. It still amaze me to have so much love and affection for him and we never touch omg.

Comment

Working...
                                X