LDR problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darladee View Post
    Hello everyone I am going to Chicago in 6 days. I am not eager as the last time. I guess due to what happened the last time. He is acting like Christmas is coming. I will be in Chicago 3 days. I will post updated once I am home. Our relationship has changed so much we are both on the same page. There is not a day that goes buy we don't talk. We sometimes fall asleep on the phone with each other. I feel good about our relationship now. S.O. has opened up and share everything with me. I no longer wonder how he feels.
    Did he ever come to visit YOU.
    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

No not yet

Comment

Thinking good thoughts for your visit...

Comment

Thank you he is counting down this time around.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

I am in Chicago and having a great time. I know with no doubt he has mad crazy love for me. We talked about the last visit which I found that I did not listen to what he was telling me. He had actually gave his niece money to watch the kids and I thought differently. I see why it is so important to listen. We have so much in common. We plan to get married in the future. His mom wants to meet me but I am not ready. We want to spend this time alone. I am so glad I gave him another chance he is a sweet heart and think I am all that and more. We talked so much plus he loves to talk too. I just wanted to share sometimes things look like they are going south but take a turn to the north .

Comment

That sounds like a lovely trip. I hope you get the chance to talk over the practicalities of future visits.
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Great to hear you are enjoying this visit. Keep communicating with each other and see what develops!

Comment

Originally posted by darladee View Post
                    He told me on the phone I was more then what he expected. I sent him over 100 selfies. I am not sure what he expected but he said he loves everything.
                    May I ask what this means?

Comment

He was not sure about my personality

Comment

I am home and had a great time, we talked until we fell asleep. It was so hard to say goodbye. My SO cried after I left he told me he is so sad. I cried at the airport. I feel good moving forward in this relationship. We planning our next visit already.

Comment

Hello everybody just want to post updates. I am officially in love. We are both in love. We gave set boundaries and committed to each other. The second time I visited my SO told that he is dedicating himself to me. We agreed to remain faithful to each other. I plan to meet his mom next visit. I spoke to his mom on the phone she sounds excited to me. We have come a long way. We talk and text daily and pledge to be open and honest. When I finally realized my SO truly loves me I was sort scared he poured his heart out to me. We don't go a day without communication. My SO came to visit me we had an awesome time. We plan to get married once he moves here. We both miss each other a lot. I am very eager for him to move here. We discussed a date to close the distance but yet have a date. My SO does contract work and is in between work and saving money for the move. I am getting lil anxious for him to move here. My SO wants come and be able to pay my bills which is ok but he still need to secure a job here. We are planning another visit soon probably in October. My SO thinks he need to have a big wallet when he get here which I don't agree. I just don't think money should keep us apart. I asked him if I waa not working would he want me move there with him. He said he would so I don't see any difference. I have to respect how he feels but meanwhile we are texting ,calling and video chatting. I love him and loves me.

Comment

Wonderful update! Best wishes to you both for continued happiness

Comment

Hello everyone I just wanted to post an update. I visited my SO last month for 7 great days. Originally it was his turn but my job forced me to use my vacation days or lose them. I was trying to saved them for his visit. My job does not allow us to take off during holiday season especially 7 days. I met my SO family this time. His mom embraced me I am so glad now when we talk on phone she sends a hello. In the beginning it was a touch and go situation. I have learned lot being around his family. Our communication is great we talk and text all day. We video chat too which I prefer especially at bedtime it is so intimate. I promise myself I would not cry but as soon as the plane hit the runway tears fell uncontrollable. He was sad too did not want to let me go. We are both in love, I feel his love 1400 miles away. I do get my miss you days buy I try to stay busy. I am getting ready to start my own business soon plus work my full time job so that should keep me busy. I have learned so much about my SO since the first visit. We have discussed closing the distance but not set a date yet. We are thinking January 2016 I pray we do close in January. My SO tells me everything now a lot stuff in the past he was too ashamed to share. I used to wish he would open up now he share all his fears and thoughts with me. Since we met his mom been in and out hospital. He is very close to which I hope it won't be issue closing our distance. His mom asked him last week what is he waiting on. She told him to leave she will be ok. I want him today but I want him to move with me when he is truly ready. My SO work is contract work and his jobs are far and few. We decided that it is best to move to my state for many reasons especially work. My last visit was more bonding and I got to meet his family. His mom and sister are very funny too. I can't wait to see him again.

Comment

Our communication is great
                                That's the key! Sounds like you are very busy....

Comment

Working...
                                X