LDR problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Elizabeth123 said!!!
    Look how far you have come since you both started to communicate!!!!
    Congrats to you both

Comment

Yes thank you I still think LDR sucks but I would not trade my SO for anything.

Comment

Update

Hello everyone I just want to give an update. My S/O just flew back home today we spent 10 days together. He finally came to visit. I am feeling so sad been crying all day. We had a great time. He likes where I live which I am so happy. I met all his family they all embraced me and made me feel love. His mom gives me lots of hugs. My S/O met my son and grand kids he was so nervous. In the beginning we started out rocky but I am glad I gave this relationship a chance. I know with no doubt he loves me and is commited to us. I learned so much about him since we started our LDR. We both cried last night together it was our last night together. We our closing the distance by the end of April!!! I can't wait. I learned valuable a thing about distance time that I did not see in 2014 true love see no distant. Our distance allowed us to talk about everything instead of indulging in the physical aspects. We are clocking 3 hour video chat most days and talk 4 to 6 times a day. I don't get much sleep but I wake up with a smile everyday. Oh I forgot we text all day too. I want to thank everyone for helping me through a moment when I wanted to give up. I took the advice from here and used it. We are planning to get married this year. We reconnected on fb Sept 2014 and look forward to spending the time we have left together.

Comment

Awesome update!!!
          I wish you happiness as you begin this new chapter together

Comment

Working...
          X