No announcement yet.

How often do you talk to your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should be very thankful because I get to talk to him for hours every day despite the 16 hour time difference. He's a polyphasic sleeper, so he's awake basically all day and all night. We skype every night after I come home from work for about 2-3 hours (or leave the video call on while we work on our own stuff), until he leaves for school or it's my bedtime. We spend most Saturdays on skype for hours at a time and he wakes me in the mornings when he can. We text constantly through @ replies on twitter and I have a blackberry so I can I'm him when he's online and I'm not too busy at work. On gmail chat calls to US numbers are free, so I use that sometimes. Skype + twitter + google chat= no cost. (: we have had days where we don't get to talk, those days are super long and draggy and not very much fun at all.

Comment

Here's an example of the variety in our communication. On Sunday, we sent 200 texts between the two of us. On Monday, we sent 35. I just sent him a GM Tuesday text, knowing he's already out on his daily run, just so I don't expect an immediate reply. *shrug*

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Working...
      X