No announcement yet.

How long have you been Long Distance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our whole relationship, about 10 months.

Finding myself.

Comment

Always, we were never CD. Getting pretty close to three years now
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Nearly three years also : )

Comment

1 year and almost 7 months :P

Comment

We've been long distance on and off the whole relationship but this is the longest stretch. We went long distance in May 2011 and we'll close the distance for good sometime in 2014.

Comment

We've been LD for just about six months. We're apart for college, and if everything goes as planned, we've got about 3 1/2 more years to go, so no closing the distance officially until 2015! I understand how you feel!

Comment

Um... we first went LD 2 years and 7 months ago, but he was here for the spring 2011 semester. So total? Probably 2 years altogether. But it all ends this August!!

Comment

Pretty soon it'll be 9 months.

But man...I can't tell my parents about him until I graduate college(which is in at least 2 years)...unless I want either of them to blow their top!
                  By then, I'll find a job and after telling my parents about him, he's probably going to come over after a year. So that's at least 3 years.

Joined in 2012. Restarted in 2017!

Comment

we have been together for 4.5 years. The last 10.5 months has been on a LDR

Comment

Our whole relationship, so that's a year.

Comment

2 months & 5 days.

Comment

How long is too long is up to you and your SO. My boyfriend and I have been long distance for almost 11 months now and by the time we close the distance it will have been 15 months long distance. That's enough for us.

Comment

Soon we're going to have spent more months apart than together! Going on a year, about 6 months LD. I intend on closing the distance right after I graduate, though -- September, come sooner!!
                            sigpic

Comment

About to be 4 months

Comment

Our entire relationship has been online long distance, starting 14 years this past January we talked daily sometimes for hours since then. He was my best friend for years. We visited yearly and fell in love but stayed only friends because of the distance. We were both miserable and made other people miserable. We finally became an official couple October 2007. So that's not quite 4.5 years as a couple.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                                And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Working...
                                X