No announcement yet.

How long have you been Long Distance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We started off long distance and still are for 7+ years now. Granted, we met when we were very young and we are only 21 now. I know my story can be considered rather unrealistic for others.
    However, it is really all about what YOU can do and how comfortable you feel with the distance. But, it is definitely possible

*~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

Comment

Almost a year...and not quite sure when the distance will be ended...at the earliest a yr and a half....depending on our careers..not a fan
      " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
      Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

We were long distance for a month in the beginning and have been long distance for the past 7 months. Closing the distance in the middle of December.

Comment

our whole relationship has been in distance so far, and it will be a year for us on the 26th of this month. not easy, but he is definitely worth it.(:

Comment

Our whole relationship has been long distance. On April 11th, it will have been two years. We still haven't even met and yet were closing the distance in June.

First Met Online: May 08
            Became a Couple: 4.11.09
            First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
            Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
            Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

Our whole relationship has been long distance. Since we met while I was traveling in Japan.

Comment

My dear Friends!!

Thank you sooooo much for all your replies, advice and encouragement. I feel so much better now, seeing how you've made it through and think is worth it and would do it all over again... it is SO inspiring!!! I believe I have definitely found the place where I can feel understood and supported THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!! My b/f and I have said that we will be seeing each other at least every other week (or at least that's our plan!!), I know we'll get busy with school and it won't be cheap but I'm willing to sacrifice and do whatever it takes!

I love this sticker thingy too!!
                we'll figure things out.
                we'll make it happen.
                we always have.
                we always will.

All my love to you all!!! and for those who haven't posted yet, feel free to continue sharing your stories - I love to read them all!!

Comment

We've been long distance for the entire relationship.. so that's 3 years and 4 months.. It's hard but if you truly love each other it can definitely work! We're both in college and we still have a couple of years to go.
                  I'm sure that going from CD to LD is a challenge but being able to see each other as often as you are saying is a plus... If you need any advice or you just feel down remember we're here to help!

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
                  I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Comment

We've been long distance for the entire relationship.. so that's 3 years and 4 months.. It's hard but if you truly love each other it can definitely work! We're both in college and we still have a couple of years to go.
                    I'm sure that going from CD to LD is a challenge but being able to see each other as often as you are saying is a plus... If you need any advice or you just feel down remember we're here to help!

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
                    I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Comment

almost seven months! might not be much as others but for us is like an eternity, we feel like if we have known each other since always, n we still have almost 2yrs to finally close the distance...

Comment

Four years hollaaaaa

Only during the school year though because we go to different universities. And it's ending for good in approximately 2 and a half months! <3

Comment

We dated about 4 months before he moved and now we have been long distance for almost 7 months.

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

1 year, 4 months and 4 days. we've been LDR since day one.

Comment

LDR: over 2 years .. haven't met eversince..
                              When we'll meet: next month hopefully, yay!

Comment

I've been long distance my whole relationship, so just over five years.
                                [CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X