No announcement yet.

Engagement rings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LotusWing: congrats on the engagement and very pretty ring. Tillykke.

Comment

Originally posted by milaya View Post
      LotusWing: congrats on the engagement and very pretty ring. Tillykke.
      Mange tak!

Også tillykke til dig. Du er en køn brud

Comment

Not really sure. Still kinda young.
        But, i would love White Gold with maybe a diamond heart.<3
        sigpic

Comment

here is mine:

You can't see, but there are 2 tiny diamonds in the sides of the big diamond setting too It really is my dream ring, I loooooove it!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
          <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
          The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
          <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
          <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
          Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
          Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

I don't know if I have posted this already, but we have FINALLY decided on the design for my ring!!!

Like this, but it will be all white gold, and will have one centre princess cut diamond, rather than the three pink diamonds pictured.

What do you guys think?

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Nicole - I love it! Congratulations!!!

Comment

Nicole: Gorgeous ring! And it makes it even more beautiful when you love it!

Casey: Very nice, simple yet unique

Comment

beautiful rings ladies ... I absolutely LOVE silver ... I wouldn't mind having 1 like this. My BF & I are not getting engaged until were finally living together, & I honestly can't wait.

Comment

how do you post a picture :x

Comment

i want something like garnet's. so beautiful!!
                    ideally i would want silver with a small diamond, nothing too big. just pretty simple and to the point(:

Comment

I LOVE garnet's ring. I've never really thought about cuts, colour, or anything. I want a ring with a story behind it. An inside story. I don't care if the ring is from a gumball machine, as long as it's with feeling I've told him this so he'll probably get me one from a gumball machine lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                        I don't know if I have posted this already, but we have FINALLY decided on the design for my ring!!!

Like this, but it will be all white gold, and will have one centre princess cut diamond, rather than the three pink diamonds pictured.

What do you guys think?[COLOR="Silver"]
                        Wow, it looks sooo beautiful! I might like one that is also two-toned when the time comes... <3

Comment

Simple and gold is what I'm going to tell my SO when the time comes. The one below is a ring I'd love to have, though any ring will be fine. As long if it's simple and gold that is.
                          https://www.ice.com/rings/solitaire-...rds_022355.jsp
                          https://www.ice.com/rings/engagement...rdb_016598.jsp
                          https://www.ice.com/rings/solitaire-...rds_015949.jsp

Comment

This is gonna sound very corny lol, after watching the episode of the nanny when i was younger, im 18, sheffield had the ring stolen and he propse to ms. fine with i think it was a pop tab, i loved how she said yes and it wasnt anything expensive just something to signify his love and his commitment, ever since then i wanted just something simple. I would love it if he would find a ring from a gumball machine to fit my ring finger.and it got to be plastic because i dont want that green icky color lol, but thats all i want or need. Of course pretty jewelry is nice, but anything that tells me he wants to be with me forever is enough.
                            Finally happy and at peace with her man Timmy

Comment

Although I would love anything my SO would get me, Ive had my eye on this ring for awhile Sooo Beautiful! <3

Comment

I'm absolutely a fan of the single, princess cut diamond! I would post a picture, but that's self explanatory

Another idea that would be really sweet is... well, let me explain the back story real quick before I say the idea. I have a ring that I have worn everyday since my sophomore year in High School. It was my Grandmother's old Wedding Ring. Of course, my Grandma, being her fabulous self, took out the diamonds and put them in a new setting around a bigger diamond (one my grandfather couldn't originally afford when he proposed)
                                I would LOVE LOVE LOVE, if my ring got "stolen" and new diamonds put into in.
                                It would be so much cheaper to already have the setting... hence I could get better diamonds ;D

Here's a picture:

Every long lost dream led me to where you are
                                Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars
                                Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
                                This much I know is true...
                                That God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you

|First Met: 02/28/14|Exchanged Numbers: 03/07/14|First Date: 03/14/14|First Kiss: 03/21/14 |Became a couple: 04/05/14|

Comment

Working...
                                X