Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games corner! Dyou and your SO play games together? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we play huge online game DC universe online

Comment

I'll just reuse this thread even though it hasn't been active in a while. I'm also looking for a website to play casual games together, because there isn't usually enough time for big games. Unfortunately, omgpop doesn't seem to exist anymore. Any alternatives?

Comment

We currently don't because my home PC sucks something fierce lol. Hoping to get an updated one soon though. He's made it no secret that he wants to play Civilization 5 with me, or that he's very good at it. I'm going to make him play League of Legends with me if I have to play Civilization 5 with him .

Comment

They are very corny, but my SO and I like to play the free games on Yahoo!. He and I both enjoy the chess and checkers game. We play online and talk on the phone at the same time. It's fun, but the choices are limited and the graphics aren't great.

Comment

Civ 5 is a lot of fun, I actually suggested that to my SO yesterday. I used to play League of Legends A LOT, but I haven't in a really long time and I feel like everything as changed, all the tactics, new objects, new everything and I just never know what to do

And piratemama, would we need Yahoo accounts for that?

Comment

Originally posted by BagOfPenguins View Post
              Civ 5 is a lot of fun, I actually suggested that to my SO yesterday. I used to play League of Legends A LOT, but I haven't in a really long time and I feel like everything as changed, all the tactics, new objects, new everything and I just never know what to do

And piratemama, would we need Yahoo accounts for that?
              Yes, you do need accounts, but it's fast and free to sign up. I had to get another email address through them, but I don't have to use it. I still kept my old email. You do have to sign in on Yahoo every so often or your acct. becomes inactive. Both of you would need to sign up, but it's not a problem. They have lots of games, but not that many that are free. I don't care, though, because chess and checkers are the only two I wanted anyway.

Comment

I'll take a look at what they have, to see if it's worth it. My SO is quite sceptical about signing up on websites and stuff. And chess hurts my head, though I think he would like to play it

Comment

Funnily enough, we met on an online Cribbage website but haven't played on it much recently. Too busy Skyping! However, we do like to play trivia games and crosswords together.

Comment

Me and my SO met on a game, We played alot of games together such as Starcraft 2, Dragonica, Wonderking, Portal 2, Rayman legends, Orcs must die 2, Dungeon Defenders, League of Legends, Hearthstone, Latale, Neverwinter, SimCity 2013, Dead space 3, Flyff, AVA, CrossFire, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil 6, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Dead Rising 2, Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Castles Crashers, Bunch of Heroes and many more most I can't really remember the rest because of the them are lame MMO's xD

Comment

I actually met my boyfriend while playing COD on PS3. I eventually convinced him to buy Little Big Planet 1 & 2 just to play with me. It's an awesome co-op game. Sorry if I'm not much help with the PC games.

Comment

My SO and I met on WoW through friends. We both got SWTOR when it first came out but never bumped into each other on that game. We tried Guild Wars 2 but it just wasn't that fun. We used to like playing those pictionary games online but now it's hard to come across the ones that actually have a lot of people playing on them.

Comment

Working...
                        X