No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lover her today because she sent me a picture this morning and it made me all melty. She knows how to make me smile.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today, because he is my home.

Comment

I love him today because he said if my flu is not better until he comes, he will be my doctor lol
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he's straight up with me, even when it comes to difficult situations. I can always count on him to be honest; he speaks his mind or says nothing at all.

Comment

I love him today because he is working towards his goals and our future together
            Our love story:
            Attended the same high school 2004-2007
            Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
            Reconnected: August 2012
            Began dating LD: November 2012
            Engaged! March 2014
            Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

I love her today because, last night she told me that she loves the path we are on and that she knows we are on the right one finally! <3

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
              Married April 18th, 2015!!
              Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today because he has put in extra effort to make sure I know how much he cares about me and our relationship... just because he pays attention and could see that I needed some reassurance.

Met in July 2006
                Dated very briefly in November 2006
                Reconnected in July 2011
                Something changed in August 2013
                He visited in November 2013
                I traveled in November 2013
                I visit in February 2014

Comment

I love him today because he's truly the bestest friend I could ever ask for. Thanks for always being there for me and thinking about me, baby <3

Comment

I love him because he takes the rejection of the visa rather gracefully. He started to make new plans with me right away, which I like. Even though I can't see him right now, I know he loves me and that we will find a way.
                    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

By an interesting synchronicity, there is a thread that was started yesterday on a Facebook group I'm on, similar to this, Eleven Things I Love About My Twin Flame. It made me smile to think of all the reasons I love my Aussie man, and to see the comments the others in the group made about theirs. It really spreads the LOVE around, and lifts the vibrations of the group.

Anyway, back to this thread: I love him today because no matter how tired or busy he is, he always takes the time to reply to my messages, and even when he has worked late, if he sees me on Facebook, he is willing to chat with me, even when he is so tired he sometimes falls asleep chatting.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

I love him today because he encourages me when I'm worried about my exams.

Comment

I love her today because she sent me video snipets of her visits at the temples.
                          The long distance is hard on us both, but the happy times, painful times and romantic times all remind me that this relationship makes me feel alive more than I ever was.
                          My SO and I will meet soon in 9 months...

Comment

I love him today because he is sending me a bunch of little recordings of him singing LOL (He's actually a daym good singer >u<)

Comment

I love him today because he has picked me up and motivated me to go for my dreams
                              dυe cυorι, υn'anιмa ιnѕιeмe per ѕeмpre

Comment

I love him today because although neither of us has made any effort to make our relationship public on social networking sites he took a very casual picture I took of myself to send to him today and posted it on his page with this... "I'm in L L L La Lo...man so close to saying it with this one, my poetry escapes me when her gaze strikes visions of our ancient past and our star born destiny"

Met in July 2006
                                Dated very briefly in November 2006
                                Reconnected in July 2011
                                Something changed in August 2013
                                He visited in November 2013
                                I traveled in November 2013
                                I visit in February 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X