No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he melts my heart when I watch him play with our kittens.
    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I love him today because he has the most wonderful eyes that makes me giddy and strange. And I look forward to a boat trip in his area, it sounds romantic. We will celebrate Valentine's and his birthday in advance, and he is as sweet and curious about it as a schoolboy presented with a new toy.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he sometimes is very slow to answer my e-mail, but last night I sent him a special e-card, and he replied when he woke up this morning! We are having to sharply curtail our almost daily chats on Facebook, and our Skype contacts, because of his job, and we have problems with the time differences sometimes, too, so we are being forced to rely on e-mail more. I was concerned about that, because of his habit of not replying to my e-mail for a long time, but he answered my e-card right away, so I know we will be OK, and stay in communication.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

I love him today because he makes me try new things. we were deciding what kind of cupcakes to make for valentine's day and he suggested chocolate with orange-flavored frosting... totally NOT something I would choose, but the more I think about it, it sounds so good! I never would have thought to make that. yay! :3

Comment

I love him today, because he feels like home.

Comment

I love him because he just sent me a message to tell me Goodnight. I just wish I had caught him in time for a goodnight chat.

Comment

I love him today because he listened to me rant about how my superintendent was extremely irate and evil today and then offered advice, said what he would do if he were here, and said a prayer for her. <3
                Our love story:
                Attended the same high school 2004-2007
                Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
                Reconnected: August 2012
                Began dating LD: November 2012
                Engaged! March 2014
                Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

I love my SO today because she has put up with my whinny sick butt all week!

Comment

I love him today because he told his mom he wants to marry me.

Met in July 2006
                    Dated very briefly in November 2006
                    Reconnected in July 2011
                    Something changed in August 2013
                    He visited in November 2013
                    I traveled in November 2013
                    I visit in February 2014

Comment

04:35 - ¤CvG¤™ unclecharley: plus i dont want stinky face in our house
                      04:35 - ¤CvG¤™ unclecharley: that's our love shack
                      04:35 - ¤CvG¤™ CrustedSnow: awww
                      04:41 - ¤CvG¤™ unclecharley: we built it, it wouldn't feel right for him to just live there

Playing Rust with him :3

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                      Married: 1/24/2015
                      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Originally posted by stormy View Post
                        I love him today because he told his mom he wants to marry me.
                        How exciting!

I love him today because he emailed me his flight itinerary and is arriving a day earlier than expected! I will totally take those extra hours!
                        Our love story:
                        Attended the same high school 2004-2007
                        Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
                        Reconnected: August 2012
                        Began dating LD: November 2012
                        Engaged! March 2014
                        Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Heavenly_Love12 View Post
                          How exciting!
                          So excited! I've been an emotional wreck all weekend. I can't wait.

Met in July 2006
                          Dated very briefly in November 2006
                          Reconnected in July 2011
                          Something changed in August 2013
                          He visited in November 2013
                          I traveled in November 2013
                          I visit in February 2014

Comment

Because my husband works so hard to support us and be there for our baby !
                            We are having hard times living with my parents in law but I see the end of all the paper work comming soon and than it all be better !
                            xxxxxx

Comment

I love him today because he just took a few minutes from his busy work day to have a morning chat with me. That really makes my day, when we can have a chat first thing in the morning.

Comment

I love him today because he drives me absolutely insane and it makes me want to kiss the shit out of him.
                                "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

Working...
                                X