No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because his voice gives me goosebumps. Because he patiently teaches me Portuguese. And because he surprises me by using English words sometimes. And because he came looking for me after 28 years.
    Last edited by mococatx; March 13, 2015, 06:49 PM. Reason: To add
    My ticker will go here one of these days...

Comment

I love her today because she has spent over a month dealing with me being a constant pain in the ass, and is literally the only person to stick with me like this.
      Met: Apr 2013
      Mutual interest: July 2013
      Relationship Began: November 6 2013
      First Visit (Her to Me): July 4 2014
      Second Visit (Me to Her): Jan/Feb 2015 Postponed due to sister having baby
      Second Visit! (Her to Me again): June 16 2015 - July 4 2015
      Engaged: June 29 2015 <3
      Third Visit: (Her to me, working on it) January 19 2016 - February 2 2016

Comment

I love him today because I can tell our communication is improving steadily and he is having more and more success with being open about things that bother him and not shying away from confrontation. We've come far in our first year together, and I'll keep investing that effort, because I certainly don't regret a single bit of it.

~
        It'll take a lot more than words and guns
        A whole lot more than riches and muscle
        The hands of the many must join as one
        And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I love him today because...
          He is such a sweetheart to me,.and so thoughtful of everything and he gives my life those almost movie-like moments. =)
          "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

She's at a spring break camp but still takes time to send me message, she is my all time love.
            Love is patient, Love is kind, Love never fails.

Comment

He's checking up on me throughout the day to make sure I am okay. It's sweet!

Comment

I LOVE HIM TODAY because despite us not being able to talk and facetime much this whole week because he's been busy with sports, he is really trying and reassuring me that he is absolutely missing me and he loves me very much and can't wait 'till sports season is over so that we can finally meet for the first time and it'll be perfect.

Comment

I love him today because he is so much fun practicing Turkish with! Seni seviyorum sevgilim...
                  I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                  - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he is just the kindest soul I've ever met. I love how he thinks of me even though he's so busy

Comment

I love her today because while she is busy with her new job, she has been looking for places for us to live. She is trying so hard to find something before I join her and I appreciate the hell out of her for that.

Comment

I love him today for having put extra effort into us for the last few days. This morning I got a text and a phone call before I even got out of bed!
                        To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I love him today because despite everything he's going through he's trying to put me first, he just wants me to have the best (of course trying to break up isn't the right course of action, so i fixed that right up)
                          Flying out to meet him for the first time: 16th November 2014 - 14th December 2014
                          Flying out to meet him for the second time: 3rd June 2015 -18th July 2015
                          Flying out to meet him for the third time: 12th December 2016 - 12th January 2017
                          His first flight to me: April 2018 DENIED ENTRY
                          Flying out to meet him for the fourth time: 23rd June 2018 - 7th July 2018
                          Got Engaged: 12th December 2016
                          Married: June 29th 2018
                          Hoping to close the distance: 2019/2020

Comment

I love her today because she is strong when I need her to be.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                            Married April 18th, 2015!!
                            Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love her because she is everything to me. I'm so happy to have her in my life, and her wanting to be with me fills me with butterflies. She always tries to be there for me, and I try to always be there for her. If we're both having life problems then we talk to each other and feel so much better. Ever since I met her my life has been a million and two times better, and if something were to happen to her then I'd never get over it. My heart throbs uncontrollably when she's gone (a good majority of the time). I long for the day that I'll see her for the first time, she will be my first kiss and my last. I know she will, and she feels the same <3

Comment

He sent me a massive display of flowers to work "just because". So lovely

Comment

Working...
                                X