No announcement yet.

I miss my SO today because______

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss him because I had a total of two texts from him since our Skype call and the days he should have leave are approaching.. :/ I miss him D:
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Because it is over 2 months since I saw him irl and we still don't have a set countdown.

Comment

I miss him because I'm just having one of those days. He's hopefully coming across for my birthday, but we're waiting on whether or not he gets this new job.
        If he doesn't, then he'll be across for my birthday.
        If he does, he obviously can't.
        I really wish him all the best with this new job opportunity, but at the same time, I also want him here for my birthday in about two months. The plus side if he gets this job, though, is that he'll be much closer. I feel like it's a win-win situation, but still. I want.

I guess the anticipation is making it worse.

Comment

I miss her because I am currently on a two week long spring break so I have a lot of time to sit and be lonely and miserable! I really need the next 41 days to fly

Comment

He called me today and said he misses me and he didn't sleep well without me.

Comment

I miss him today because after a few days of a lot of attention, today has been back to normal with him being really busy and not much time for me.
              To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I miss him today because we were talking about gender roles and he laughed so hard at the idea that I should want someone to rescue me! Him liking and respecting my independence makes me feel so loved.
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I don't really know why today. I've been missing him pretty bad lately, though I saw him 2 weeks ago (but, it was a very short visit and we barely even spent actual time together).

Comment

I miss him today because he's going through a bit of a rough time right now, and I wish I could be there for him in person

Comment

I miss him today because going to bed alone is really tough.

Comment

I missed him today because we don't get to talk much these days! Changing flats and working takes up most of my time and energy. I keep telling myself that I do it for him, too...
                        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I miss him today because it's a very cozy, rainy day, and he loves the rainy weather here. Cuddling up with him and listening to it pour is such a simple thing, but it makes both of us so happy.

~
                          It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                          A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                          The hands of the many must join as one
                          And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I miss him today because I would so like to touch him. His body has a very soothing effect on me. I love to just let him sift his fingers through my hair, it feels better than any head massage I ever got (the first time he did that, I started to fall for him). I like his smell, he smells very fresh but also something burned, like a bonfire near the water. I miss to smell and touch his neck before we fall asleep.

Comment

I miss him today because I just really want to be next to him right now

Comment

Because if he were here I wouldn't feel invisible

Comment

Working...
                                X