• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redheart14 View Post
    Because if he were here I wouldn't feel invisible
    Yes exactly.

Comment

I would do anything for him to be here right next to me right now.
      "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Originally posted by Unconditional View Post
        I would do anything for him to be here right next to me right now.
        Aww me too. I would probably cry and beg and scream for him not to go back to work lol, but I'd also do sweet things for him too haha

Comment

Originally posted by TheSteelAngel View Post
          Aww me too. I would probably cry and beg and scream for him not to go back to work lol, but I'd also do sweet things for him too haha
          Yes. yes. yes.
          "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

I miss him today because even though he's only been gone for 24 hours, his hoodie is already losing his smell...

Comment

I miss him today because he is really sick and it has been a week since we really spent any time together. It's so hard being away, even more so when he is ill, I just want to be there to take care of him and help him get better. I miss him even more every day we are apart.
              Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
              All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

I miss her today as she's busy and stressed with work and she kind of closed herself up and doesn't really talk much which can be difficult. She also recommended a Netflix series and I'm currently watching it and it's funny but I wish she was here to watch it with me.
                Last edited by Colourfuldreamsx; March 31, 2015, 02:56 AM.
                First met - June 2014
                Became official - 14 October 2014
                First meeting March 2015-S came to the UK
                I visited Arizona - June 2015
                I visited Arizona- November 2015
                2nd December 2015 - Got Engaged
                December 2015 - S came to England for Christmas with me
                May 2016- Closed the Distance!!!

Comment

Because I'm feeling sick and he's not here

Comment

Because I am tired of being alone. I'm just so depressed.

Comment

I miss him today because I really would like to be wrapped up with him and relaxing.
                      To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Because it's her birthday, I'm busy most of the day and I feel bad...
                        Love is patient, Love is kind, Love never fails.

Comment

He's at work and I want to hear his voice before I go to bed. But I'll probably pass out before he finishes.

Comment

Because it's s cold wet day and all I want to do is curl up with him.

Comment

Because today is just feeling extra hard to be away from him.

Comment

Because my car got stuck in the mud today and he wasn't here to help me get it out. Thank goodness for neighbors!
                                To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X