• Time
  • Show
Clear All

we've been long distance the entire time, which is almost 10 months
    <3
    sigpic

Comment

Too long.

Thankfully, it's ending in 2 1/2 months.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
      - A. A. Milne

Comment

Well, technically 14 years But, it was a year the first time around and now we're just over 8 months. We've always been long distance, never lived in the same state

Comment

We've been long distance for over a year. 4 years is possible, there are people on here to prove it.

Comment

I've been with my SO for almost 7 months and we've been long distance from the start. We've only spent a total of 9 days together, but I honestly wouldn't trade it for the world. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I definitely think it's possible.

Comment

i'ts been a year and a half and who knows when it be over. i know nothing will change in the next year but thats i all i know...

Comment

been in LDR since last year, 4 months so its new... wish to see him soon.. had no plan yet about future or closing the distance....

Comment

We've been together for 10 months. We started long distance 7 months ago, although 2 of those months were spent together (I went to visit him in September for a month and he came here for Christmas for a month).

Comment

We've been in a LDR since August 2008, and we are planning to close the distance in 2012

Comment

Been doing long distance for a year now and we're just getting into talk about closing the distance. Exciting!

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

Semi-long distance for four years. I see him summers and college breaks.

Comment

17 months

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy.Winter View Post
                            I've been long distance my whole relationship, so just over five years.
                            Originally posted by ashleecarol View Post
                            We started off long distance and still are for 7+ years now. Granted, we met when we were very young and we are only 21 now. I know my story can be considered rather unrealistic for others.
                            However, it is really all about what YOU can do and how comfortable you feel with the distance. But, it is definitely possible
                            you guys and whoever else has been in a LDR for 4 years or more are my heros!! i dunno how you do it but i commend you!!! do you know when your gonna close the distance?

Comment

We've been long distance now for about 2 months. I think we're still getting into the hang of working out the best way to maintain communication and having some hiccups along the way. Before I left to come back home, his aunt told me that it can be done. She said years ago her husband was deployed all the way to Russia (from Central America) and was gone for 5 years. She communicated with him by post mail only...wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin2009 View Post
                                you guys and whoever else has been in a LDR for 4 years or more are my heros!! i dunno how you do it but i commend you!!! do you know when your gonna close the distance?
                                That's so nice Thank you! I'm hoping to move closer to my SO when I go to University in September, we'll not be living together. We thought it would be better if I lived in halls and I didn't want to move in straight away, I think we need to get used to each other first, like being together a lot first, if you know what I mean
                                [CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X