No announcement yet.

HONEYMOON! where do u wanna go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to travel. We can stay in the smallest little room in the country, live off cheese sandwiches, and just grab our backpacks and go!

I want to see new places and try new foods. I want to learn the history of old buildings in Europe, and I want to pray with monks up in Tibet. I want to go to underground malls in Tokyo, Japan, then I want to go to the finest boutiques in Paris, France.

A girl can dream right?
    Love knows not distance, time, or logic.

Evan & Megan <3

Comment

I'm not getting married and I'm no where near engaged but still my dream when I was a little girl was to go to Greece.

Comment

To the Channel Islands, please If my SO and I get married, I think there would be something so romantic about spending our honeymoon completely surrounded by the body of water which kept us apart for so long. Mr & Mrs D, 1... the English Channel, 0!

Comment

We've never talked about our wedding per say. We've talked about weddings in general, and from what I can tell, he wants a beach wedding, which is fine with me. So maybe we'd just stay there and send our guests home..? Maybe have a quiet, private beach ceremony and have a quiet honeymoon. I don't want a touristy thing.. I'd love just a week by ourselves..
          It's a little early to decide

Comment

My SO and I planned on either travel or take a cruise ship.

Joined in 2012. Restarted in 2017!

Comment

I definitely want somewhere with a beach. I grew up blocks from the beach and used to walk there with my mom every weekend. I miss it now that I'm in college! I absolutely love the beach. And he knows this, so he's willing to have a honeymoon in a place with a beach ^^.

Comment

I would love a honeymoon somewhere tropical, near or on a private beach. Some where that's relaxing, quiet and romantic. Just to spend time together after all of those months of planning and stressing. To be able to just lay down, or stroll around with each other and have peace and quiet.

Comment

I've been married before and never went on a honeymoon. I don't think I will get married again but, if I do I would love to just go on a romantic Cruise or go to Ireland.
                  Things happen for a reason especially when you never expected it

Comment

My SO wants to go to Montreal.. definitely not where I was envisioning my honeymoon but if he lets me have full control of the wedding planning when that time comes, then I suppose I can let him pick our honeymoon spot haha.

Comment

Ireland and/or Scotland, without a doubt. Sure, it might rain there the whole time, but being with my soon-to-be husband in a place so beautiful where both of our ancestors are from would be the most incredible honeymoon ever.

Comment

we haven't talked about wedding.. but anyway.. i would like to go to Hawaii and visit Pearl Harbour.. or on another beautiful island! europe?no thank you, that's too boring as I live there my whole life and visited a lot of places..

Comment

i always thought i wanted to go somewhere tropical and just lay around with my hubby on the beach, but i mentioned it to my SO and he said "meh." he's not a big fan of just laying on the beach-which i'm totally okay with. so now i'm thinking maybe the mountains some where? but i suppose it depends on when we want to go, because i'd only want to go in the summer fall or winter. colorado has what they call "mud season", which is basically everyone else's spring and early summer. i would love to go hiking and kayaking and horseback rides with my honey. or maybe vermont on a lake somewhere? oooh, that would be fun! too many ideas.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
                          Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
                          Progress: Working on it.

Comment

We both have mentioned Disneyworld for fun, because we both like Disney movies and he's never been. But honestly I think I'd like somewhere more...romantic lol. I've lived in Germany for 5 years and I loved the castles. My SO would love to go to Europe. I really love the beach though, and sipping on a fruity drink tanning on a white sandy beach sounds great to me, but my SO is afraid of the ocean.
                            I think just somewhere away and secluded will be good. We most likely won't be able to get out of the country for our honeymoon (we'll be poor lol) so most likely Disneyworld might end up being our destination.
                            sigpic
                            Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
                            Our first LDR ~ August 2009
                            Closed the distance ~ January 2011
                            He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
                            Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
                            He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
                            Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
                            Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment

We want to travel to Dubai. Would be a lovely honeymoon destination :-)

Comment

My SO and I enjoy the outdoors quite a bit. So we are planning on getting a cabin somewhere up in New Hampshire (somewhere neither of us have ever been). Plenty of peace and quiet and no one worrying if we don't come out of the cabin for long periods of time...

Comment

Working...
                                X