No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is singing "Unintended" from Muse right now in the other room as he packs up the apartment. God help me, I adore this man.
    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I love him today for telling me that he wishes I was at the music festival with him. He always makes me feel special and loved

Comment

I love him today because he has been so encouraging the last few weeks while I've been putting lots of extra hours at work due to being understaffed (and now over stressed!)
        To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I love him today because he goes to see my parents and sister even though I'm not there.
          In all the world there is no heart for me like yours.
          In all the world there is no love for you like mine.
          -- Maya Angelou

Comment

I love him today because he has taken upon himself to be the foster parent of the kitten that was left behind by her mother. He skyped me today and the cute, cute kitten was with him in our bed! I have no words for how adorable that is. I always knew we would have a cat of our own, but I am superhappy it has already happened.
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today for staying up until 4am just to talk to me Two Courtney days in a row; I feel special

Comment

I told him that one day I want a sheep farm, he confessed it has has been one of his dreams too......we're both weirdos!

Comment

I love him today because he's making me feel like the confident, young woman I was before I let all my insecurities and flaws get to me. His smiling blue eyes through the webcam sings to my heart and soothes my soul. I just want to curl up with his and never leave ^_^

Comment

I love him today because the never ending list of compliments he's showering me with over text outshines the drama of daily life. I don't think he knows how much I needed those sweet words today, but I will make sure that he knows.
                    Every long lost dream led me to where you are
                    Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars
                    Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
                    This much I know is true...
                    That God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you

|First Met: 02/28/14|Exchanged Numbers: 03/07/14|First Date: 03/14/14|First Kiss: 03/21/14 |Became a couple: 04/05/14|

Comment

I love him today because he becomes my voice when I'm too scared to speak. When my family begins to attack us and our relationship, or just attack me, he stands up and fights back. He doesn't let them walk all over him. When I had issues with multiple people in my life he took control and got rid of them. He stands up against the people who try to hurt me and he doesn't let them. He and my father have a strange relationship, but because of my SO's way of protecting me, my dad is super supportive and loves him.

Some say its because he's older and so he's being the adult (he's 20 I'm 17). But even if I was 20, he'd still be the one to take control and protect me in every way, emotionally and physically.

Comment

I love him today because he just admitted to being nervous about whether he will make a good husband. I love his honesty.

Comment

I love him today for being able to share all that is going on in his life......even the not so good things. It lets me know I am truly his partner in everything.
                          To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I love him today because he willingly sung 'Head, shouders, knees and toes' in Dutch, and taught me. Then he proceded to have the biggest grin from being proud of it. And then after that he sang the whole of 'the wheels on the bus'. He is the best thing in the world.

Comment

I love him today because he's out there, hard at work, making money so we can keep moving forward with our lives. As a foreigner, I am not yet able to work legally on my visa and so it falls to him to carry the responsibilities until we are married and I'm able to get residency. I love him today because he does everything he can to make sure I'm happy and stable and not worrying about the future, and I love him today because I know that he wouldn't have had to get this job if it weren't for me moving here to be with him, yet he does it without complaining. I love him today because he's working even though it's a national holiday, and I'm just at home waiting for him.
                              From the United States to the Philippines
                              Met online: December 25, 2012
                              Became a couple: January 8th, 2013
                              Met in person/closed the distance: August 23rd, 2013
                              Married: January 8th, 2015

Comment

Today I don't, because I'm pretty sure its all just a memory now.

Comment

Working...
                                X